Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just back from a 10 day deer camp. Had a great week at the new camp I have been working on since July. Took my wife and her brother and his wife and just had a great time. Only hunted 4 days but the camp is on a lake property so we also bass and crappie fished.

Got to break in the new Buck knife I won on DeerHuntersClub.Com and boy it did a good job. (Pictures will be posted soon.)

We ate like kings with fresh venison backstrap, Fresh crappie and bass and a venison rump smoked slow over hickory on Saturday that would melt in your mouth.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Buckshot, the best part of hunting for me is camp. I'm picking up a smoked turkey Tuesday for PA camp along with perch, walleye and backstraps. Glad you had all the fun!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
sounds great but i thought wives and girlfriends werent allowed at deer camp during the hunting season:whistling:

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
That's the rule in PA. Though wmi was supplying dancing girls this year. I've got to send him the camp address and dates. A little cherry bounce, hit the mineral water steam sauna, another bit of cherry bounce and sweet dreams by 8:00.:yes:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Used to be that way years ago but now with the campers being so comfortable I can't get the wife out of it. There are a few side benifits that I never had at deer camp before that might make it not such a bad thing. The food is definatly better. :rolleyes: I suspect that as the weather gets colder the wives will stay at home and thinngs will be back to normal.:yes:

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
When I think of women at deer camp I think of gals like
Ginger Morehead, Kandi Kisky, Tiffany Lakosky, Lynn Frady,
Angie Abercrombie and then I think, Why Not? :biggrin: :wink:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Trust me i aint knocking it:whistling:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts