Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Stealth Cam makes a SD card reader that you plug into your computer and then plug your SD card into that....but i don't know of any cameras that you plug the reader directly into the camera

G

·
My stealth takes a CF card. It came with a cable that allows you to plug the camera right in to the computer or tv I believe. I don't use it. I just go to the woods and switch cards. Quick in and quick out so not to disturb the woods that much I also spray my cameras down with scent killer, but avoid the lens and motion sensor. I think most people just swap cards. Then when I get home I move the files on the card to My Pictures on the computer and then delete the files on the card. Now I have a empty card to switch again. I'll be checking my cameras in the next couple days.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
sounds like the way to go ronn

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
try optics planet they sell scopes binocs and cameras cheap.Ive used em and they are a good company.Ive recomended them and have gotten no complaints:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
I did not see this camera on the Optics Planet website....but the Moultrie Game Spy 4.0 is a pretty decent camera too.....it does not have the fastest trigger speed but if you have it set up at a feeder you should get some good pics. Comes with an SD card slot too. And for about $100 it is an all around good camera....they actually lowered the price since I bought mine. The flash range is not too bad either (45 feet)

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
That's Awesome ETD, I hope you're right....
I just ordered the Moultrie Game Spy 4.0,
I figured based on the features and the price It can't be too too bad....
I'm dying to get it so I can hurry up and try it out....
I ended up getting it for $89.99 with 2= 1 Gig SD cards (@ 9.99 each) $121.92 total after shipping

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts