Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a bottle of deer dander and yet to use it. Just wanting to know what some of you thought about attractants. If they worked and how you use them.

G

·
here they work....sometimes. i think there is a lot that comes into play when using scents and calls and the like. deer density being the biggest factor in my mind. good luck

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I don't have any experience with that product. I do use estrus scent wicks during the peak rut with a lot of success. Where I hunt in PA we have a high buck to doe ratio which is what ronn was relating to. I like code blue as well as wildlife research golden estrus. Let us know how things worked out, good luck.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
last year my buddy used that deer dander he loved it he put it on his cloths he stunk.I like wildlife research golden estrous i put it on boot pads and use canisters that i clip to trees

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i used the deer dander to day with little luck only a few does only 2 in bow range but high winds didnt help maybe i can let you know how it goes without all that wind

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
2 does in bow range is pretty good

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is thursday and i am getting fired up just one more day and i will get to sit in a tree and see what comes my way maybe the deer dander will bring em on in. I will see and let you all know how it goes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts