Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
He looks happy in all the pics.Every notice anybody who hunts africa wears the same outfit?they must be mandatory:lol:.I would like to hunt there one day.I'll probably do Canada first Africa's politics are pretty dicey and unsafe.I'm sure it was a long time dream/goal of his

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, you're required to wear some kind of safari wear. but you can find them easily. yeah, he was real pleased with his trip. he always wanted to go and his boss asked him to go on a trip w/ him and a few other guys so he took him up on it. he's having all the heads flown back to mount except for the zebra; he's going to have a rug made out of it.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
While I was looking at the pics I was wondering if he was going to try and mount all those animals. That has got to cost some serious loot.

Looks like an all around sucessful hunt. A combo deal Im assuming?

Some of those mounts are going scare the crap out of his grandkids.. :biggrin:

A zebra rug would be sweet I think. Good call in my book on that one.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha, he definitely won't be having any grandkids any time soon! i can barely support myself, haha. but yeah, i think he's gonna let me have the zebra rug which i'm pretty excited about! and yeah, i think he's gonna have to throw down some big bucks to mount all of that. he's mounting all of that and he's gonna pay to have my 11 pointer mounted :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts