Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Thats alot of cash for 1 deer..

What struck me when I was reading that article wasnt the cwd but was the last paragraph about the hunting accident.. Father accidently shot his son.. Ouch. That would be a tough one...

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
That would be a tough one it seems I hear about something like every year, it is so tragic. Knowing where your shot will terminate should be the first rule we live by. I had a shot at nice buck that would have been a great close to my season but he was skylined on a hill and I had no way to know where the bullet would stop so I had to let him go.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
That would be a tough one it seems I hear about something like every year, it is so tragic. Knowing where your shot will terminate should be the first rule we live by. I had a shot at nice buck that would have been a great close to my season but he was skylined on a hill and I had no way to know where the bullet would stop so I had to let him go.
Good call Mr. Buckshot. Some others may have shot regardless of what's behind the deer.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes Buckfever a million $ is alot for 1 deer. But, not as bad as what Wisconsin has spent (30 Million) and Sascatchawan (13 Million). The testing is not done yet so the cost will continue to rise. But will be well worth it I think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts