Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am sure almost everyone has had an experiance with customer service from a company whose product has failed or just not lived up to your expectations. and there are plenty of blogs etc exeplifying those facts. but what about the companies and their customer service dept that really step up to the plate and swing for the fence.

from a personal experience, 2 come to mind.
Flambeau products recently sent me not one, but 2 new calls to correct a problem I encountered with one I purchased.
and Ameristep. I recently purchased a brick house blind for this seasons deer/turkey hunts. I did a preseason set up and found tears in high stress areas and reported it to their CS dept. a new replacement blind is on its way right now and I have the old one to use for replacement parts.

although I am a little disappointed with the initial problems, the companies solutions are satisfactory. it sure beats a failed product and no remedy.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got the replacement blind in. I just haven't been online much to report back.
Anyway, I am pleased with the replacement. it is the product I expected when I made the original purchase.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.