Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am sure almost everyone has had an experiance with customer service from a company whose product has failed or just not lived up to your expectations. and there are plenty of blogs etc exeplifying those facts. but what about the companies and their customer service dept that really step up to the plate and swing for the fence.

from a personal experience, 2 come to mind.
Flambeau products recently sent me not one, but 2 new calls to correct a problem I encountered with one I purchased.
and Ameristep. I recently purchased a brick house blind for this seasons deer/turkey hunts. I did a preseason set up and found tears in high stress areas and reported it to their CS dept. a new replacement blind is on its way right now and I have the old one to use for replacement parts.

although I am a little disappointed with the initial problems, the companies solutions are satisfactory. it sure beats a failed product and no remedy.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
One that i have had good luck with is wildgame innovations. now I have heard that people tried to send their cameras back with no prevail, and the one i sent back they "lost" but the CS team did send me a new one no questions asked. I realize these cameras are on the lower end of the price range, but for the money I am satisfied. Now, if I had a cuddeback or stealth cam, or any other higher dollar cam I'm sure I was be just as happy if not happier with it... but for now, i'm satisfied.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
I have alot of bad reviews for customer service. One good one though would be Verizon Wireless. When I call them I speak to someone that speaks fluent English. (An American) Unlike the Dish Networks and Directvs of this world.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got the replacement blind in. I just haven't been online much to report back.
Anyway, I am pleased with the replacement. it is the product I expected when I made the original purchase.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Wildgame innovations camera stopped working after 3 months did not register or send in the warranty paperwork thought they were going to tell me to fly a kite but were very pleasent & told me to send it in & they would Fedex a new one out expidited

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Well unfortunately looks like my other WGI camera is junking out also well I will have to call them back I will most likely not buy another even though their customer sevice seems very good

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
you again GFdeputy? haha I hear you man, sounds like the exact thing that happened to me. like I said though,, i got all the way to the field and put the batteries in and WAMMO, nothing. I was highly irratated.
I'm seriously thinking about buying a stealth cam IR this winter sometime. I hear good things about them. I would like the Cuddeback capture IR but I don't want to pay $250 for one. Right now at my local bass pro they are selling them for $200 but that's after a manufactorer's rebate. MAYBE I'll get one if I can find one for $150. We'll see.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
DO NOT GET ME STARTED with dish network. They are the ABSOLUTE worst to talk to on the phone. I HIGHLY recommend going with ANY other network other than them,,, unless you have to. I can't even begin to tell you how many problems I've had with them. If you are moving and want dish at your new place too.... GOOD LUCK! It will be a PAIN. Plus you better call early b/c they could tell you to wait over 2 months before a guy can come attach a dish your your house! I also called them once about moving one of my cables to another room of my house,, totally a 5 minute job (pull it out of the house in one spot, drill a hole, feed it through- BOOM done) they tried telling me it'd be a $30 service call!!!!!! I told them, NO WAY, I'll do it myself and hung up.... Next day, after 5 min of work, I had my existing cable ran into my new destination. :0)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts