Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the days are getting shorter and the nights colder i turned the page of my deer calender and its showing what days the deer are moving in the minor ruts all ready:ibtl:time to start doing some quick scouting,got 2 new places to hunt this year.a couple state parks that are loaded with deer they will let ya take several does:ibtl:I love new spots to explore plus i got my old standby spot,they are passing new regs this year ,dont know what for sure but they we're talking about AR's so maybe that'll thin the deer hunter herd:w00t:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Saturday when I was on a cam check mission I found 3 newly opened scrapes and some fresh rubs, the first of the season...... That always get my juices flowing. :pickle:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my old standby spot has added a bunch of new regs AR's and a mandatory deer check.I dont like ARs but its for only half the park the deer check is okay just a bit inconvienent they did add something i like though they will help you recover your deer after dark and use park vehicles to get them,cutting down on drag time:pickle:I got a new spot i got to scout that has camping and hunting,that would be nice get up and walk out the tent and statrt hunting after coffee:coffee: of course

·
Registered
190 Posts
im waiting to see the first rubs of the year from what i can tell here in KY they havent started to do any of that yet but i have seen does starting to move a lot earlier so hopefully thats a good sign we are haveing cooler nights but still pretty warm days and getting into a lot of storms to so that sucks.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
down in the low 50's tonight:yes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.