Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I made it back from the Frio River....it was an absolute BLAST! If you ever get the chance to go...go! It has beautiful sights....TONS of game......I will deff. post pics -- I am having some SERIOUS problems with the other computer that I load the pics on so once I get it straighted out I will post them....

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
i was thinking about you today they had a deer hunt in texas on versus tonight

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
That's cool ETD, Glad you had a great time I can't wait to see them pics.
What's the computer doing or not doing?, maybe someone can offer you some tech tips/advice on it.

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well.....the internet connection that it uses is no longer there....if I run a search for the name of the connection it doesn't recognize the name at all....so I/Dad will have to reinstall it -- but I should have them up 2morrow

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
I've had that type of problem before. It was a network connection issue. But I have a satellite connection deal I don't know of this is related.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
a lot of the time you can click start goto control panel ,select network connections click that when the connection comes up click that then click repair..try that and see what happens:bye:

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
a lot of the time you can click start goto control panel ,select network connections click that when the connection comes up click that then click repair..try that and see what happens:bye:
I would and do normally do that but the connection is no longer there.....we have the connection named so that we can tell which one is ours but that doesn't even show up....it is like it just disappeared.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
It should just be a matter of resetting the modem OR if you have a Wireless network just reset your router.
That's what I have to do sometimes when my computer loses it's connection. good luck :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts