Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a trip with my wife and oldest son (Jaris) up to the South Fork/Creede area a while back to do some 4 wheelerin'. It was great! This is one of my wife's favorite things to do. Great scenery. We had a nice time and got to spend it with some great friends this time. Here are some pics from the trip:

Probably the most memorable/scenic rides was the one up pool table road past hanson's mill to Wheeler's geolocical area. Some fantastic scenery and rock formations up there. If you are ever in the area you should go see it.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

seems like we are not really that good at getting the right pics. That is all I can find.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Great pics, awesome looking country, thanks for sharing them with us.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Yeah the 2nd to last pic shows what kind of views you got. Looks like a sweet ride. Little dude in that pic is cool tool. He looks comfy.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
That's something my wife and I want to do someday, somewhere... go on a long 4wheeler trail ride! Looks like you all had a blast

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's something my wife and I want to do someday, somewhere... go on a long 4wheeler trail ride! Looks like you all had a blast
Colorado has some awesome 4 wheeler trails. Most of the time we go up to the Gunnison/pitkin area. That is still our favorite area for trails around Cumberland pass, but this Creede/Lake City area is good too! Probably some more challenging terrain here around Lake City. Just depends on what you want to get into. Since we had the little ones with us this year we bypassed a lot of the more technical trails, but still got in enough to make it interesting.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Put it together! As long as there is time for a little trout fishing in between rides I'm in!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts