Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anyone have an experince using cmere deer and has anyone had any luck with it can people please give me some info on this stuff that would be awesome thanks guys

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cmere deer

did it work though did deer come into it and what form did u use there are many or would they all turn to mold??

·
Registered
142 Posts
cmeere deer

I used the pellets in a bucket, I've also had the same results with all the other products like acorn rage an feeder fire. No deer just mold.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have tried the powdered stuff in a bucket and the spray and have not had any deer come to either one. I wouldnt waste my money on it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
c'mere deer

I hunt in North Fulton County, Georgia and I sprinkled just a little of the powder on my corn and in my feeders and my trail cam took 441 pictures in 3 days using a 9 round burst mode. It really works. Last year I never got winded by a deer using the spray as a cover scent also. I use Scentaway to kill human scent then I spray just a little C'mere deer on. I wouldn't recommend using it as a feed attractant during the season though. In my opinion it defeats the purpose of no baiting! Good product though.

·
Registered
142 Posts
The deer in north Fulton county are city deer they are starving an very unafraid of humans anyway so I would say that is not a very good example. Deer that rarely ever see a human will not touch the stuff from my experince

1 - 11 of 11 Posts