Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I occasionally smoke a nice cigar and was wondering does anyone else indulge?:unsure:

R

·
0 Posts
not into anything that you smoke. I will have a drink once in a while and I am a smokeless guy. I know its not good for me but.....

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Joel, on fishing/hunting trips it nice to sit on the cabin porch, after supper, and enjoy a nice cigar. I do not however smoke any other time. I' am inclined to drink a couple of canadian beers from time to time ......

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am not encouraging anyone to take up the habit.I only smoke em on occasion.As i dont drink anymore this is my last vice left:coffee:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Only smoked a cigar a couple times. I can see how it could become very enjoyable. But my choice of tobac is copenhagen long cut. Now there is some baccer!! I need to quit though. $4 a can isn't good on the budget. Plus chance of mouth cancer.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I love to smoke cigars. I will usually have one on the weekends. My current favorite is Cuesta Rey either the Centurian Robusto or the #47 both hand made in the Dominican Republic. I have also never lit a Pedron 1926 I didn't like but at $23 a piece I don't smoke many.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I wonder if Darell is a smoker?:coffee:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Timber Ghost I dont know if you have a Panda Express around but they have some great eggrolls. Great stuff and very quick.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i prefer a nice 48 ring hand rolled romeo and Juliette cedro deluxe.If your looking to save on good smokes try JR tobacco or Thompson cigar .both do mail order.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah smoking cigars is one of the few bad health habits that I have. I don't smoke anything else and I don't even drink that much, but I will smoke an occasional cigar.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
i prefer a nice 48 ring hand rolled romeo and Juliette cedro deluxe.If your looking to save on good smokes try JR tobacco or Thompson cigar .both do mail order.
Joel, the last time I checked, the smokeshops around here were doing the mail order thing too. This one place here has a walk-in humidor (whatever that means) and all kinds of exotic cigars. I could look into it if you want me too.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for the offer but im good

·
Registered
27 Posts
Haha no, I'm not 15, but I am related to a 15-year old who is allowed to smoke and drink to his heart's content. I'm not really too happy about that but it's not my place to say anything. Anyway, I wore the number 15 on my high school basketball team, and I always like it for some reason.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts