Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Be the first responder to this thread and win this gift. Just send me a pm of your mailing address and this gift gets sent to your front door. A simple THANK YOU for using our forums!!

To see all the rules visit our contest forum. Each member may only win 1 time.

An 8 ounce bottle of Scent Killer

Thanks Wildlife Research Center attractor scents and lures, masking scents, scent dispensers, & scent killer scent elimination & scent killer products for deer hunters and other big game hunters - Main Page for sponsoring this giveaway.

G

·
Bernanke is trying t

Bernanke is trying to charm the amcarein people to get re-elected and is now talking about how he held his nose while dropping billions of $$$ on the banks etc,etc. He's going to get more desperate up untl the decision is made on the new FED chairman. His love and desire for power is kind of disturbing enough but the real question can be visulized like this:Say that people in Seattle start to ignore traffic laws, people drive drunk, without licenses and with non road worthy vehicles. The accidents with personal injuiries and fatalities skyrockets. The person in charge decides to solve the problem by taking tax payer money to buy all the offenders/criminals brand new safer cars. The fatalities drops but traffic is still slow and dangerous. Is that person someone that should be re-elected due to his crisis management skills ? Or would we rather prefer a person that would have enforced and strenghtened the rules and punishements at the first sings of the problem and thereby avoided the bulk of injuries and fatalities altogether? Rate this comment: 0 0

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Timber you got it...

To bad our post dont list the seconds cause you and etd were darn close on that one.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah there will be more chances.

I am done for the night though. I have to spread them out a little bit. We got 17 left for the next 6 days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts