Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
just lettin you guys know i havent split. iv been feeling runn down with some kind of sickness. no common sickness stuff like stomic ack or runny nose, just run down, tired and sore. iv also been buizzy as heck, and with only 3 weeks left in this semester its only gona get worce. ill be stoping by once every few days till the end of the year, and reterning to being on hear alot after that. as for hunting i havent had the time, or felt good enuff to go out in over a week and dout i will between now and the end of the season (dec 6th). see ya around.
Phil

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Good to hear from you man. Its that time of year for the feeling like you been run over by a train. Hope you get over that soon.

There is always a next season to start preparing for once this one is over. Hang in there.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
x3.........

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
feeling alot better, and almoast all cought up from getting behind in school due to the sickness. hopeing to get in atleast one more hunt before the seasone ends. that spot me and Ronn found was real prommesing. its a real crime on my part that i couldnt find more time to hunt it.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
i can relate my friend

1 - 7 of 7 Posts