Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i desided to swap out and check the SD card on the cam i keep in the side yard at the pond, i keep some feed year round over there for the animals, but i pull up the pic's and its full of doe's and yearlings and *****, and birds and then i have a few of my son and a friend of his, i guess tring to make a funny and ack like turkey or something lol cam got them too. if this was my hunting area id probably be pee''ed off big time but its the back yard so it got a ( what the heck) out of me first then a little grin
(ps does this quallify for trail cam contest :lol:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
thats Funny one of my hunting buddies something lie that to me last year
I knew something was up when there were over 300 Pics on the cam
around here I usually get between 100 - 150 for the season not in a week

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
haha! that's funny! This past bow season I stayed until after dark one night on stand b/c there were deer out still and I didn't want to spook them. When I did get down, there is a trail cam about 20 yds from my stand and I always wanted to get an IR pic of me in full camo holding my bow in black and white (NIGHT TIME). Well 2 weeks later I'm flipping through trail cam pics, and I had COMPLETELY forgotten about doing this 100%. I bet I sat there at the computer for 15 minutes pretty hot and steamed until I realized it was myself! hahahahaha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.