Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yall be sure and check out the snow man i built this morning. its in the member gallery under buckfever. and yall northern folks dont be laughin at us tennesseans for being happy about getting a whole 1/2 inch of snow. thats the only snow we have gotten all year.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Critter, congrats on moving out of the "Scrub Buck" class. (You already have 30+ posts).

This forum is so new that I think just about everyone ranks as scrub buck right now.

:biggrin:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Better than a "BB"

There was some talk about the ranks. I am kinda glad I didn't have to be a "BB". :pickle: By the way, welcome to the Club "critter". Nice to have you a part of the forum.:thumbup: Can you tell I like to use the icons?:ph34r:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well it aint 5 degrees here but its suppose to be in the teens tonight and tomorrow night. i hope the weather warms up before we go on the hog hunt. no sense in freezing when you will be as far south as were going to be!

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sureshot how do you use the icons?
im not sureshot but ill answer anyway. see all the icons to the left of your screen when your posting a reply. click on 1. waa laa you have an icon. i think you can use up to 4 per post. click on the more button at the bottom of the 12 icons showing and you will have more choices.
:shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts