Deer Hunting Forums banner

catfish nuggets

3K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  buckfever 
#1 ·
Take several catfish fillets and cut up into small bite size pieces.Take 1-2 eggs depending on the amount of fish,beat the eggs in a bowl.place 1/2 cup white flour or cornmeal in a plastic baggie,add salt and pepper to taste.dip fish in egg and then put in the baggie after all the pieces are in the baggie shake to coat the fish.Heat a skillet with oil place the coated fish in the hot oil cook until browned.serve with your favorite dipping sauce .I like chipolte.You can also slice up some spuds and fry them up as a side dish.

#3 ·
thanks im not sure how to do that type of layout if you could send/post instructions ill post some more

#4 ·
if you just list the ingredients in a row followed by the directions it makes it easier on me.

i copied and pasted the rules from the thread for folks to see.

Thank you

1. Post a hunting recipe in our "Wild Game Recipe Forum" that is detailed enough that we can use it in our organized recipe section. What we mean by detailed enough is the fact that it should look halfway professional. Just posting "Tenderloin over an open flame" will not get you entered.
For example:
1A. We need the name of the dish.
1B. Ingredients listed.
1C. The directions to help prepare the dish.

2. Please make each post a new thread to insure we see them all.

3. The more recipes you have entered the more chances you get to win. For each recipe accepted you get your name in the hat 1 time.

4. Contest runs from now till April 21st 2008.

5. Must be 18 yrs or older.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.