Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you kill any animal with any tool?
Have you been hunting all over North America?
Are you a dynamic person with a big personality?

If you answered yes to any of these questions than you won’t want to miss out on this amazing opportunity! Hunting World is an exciting new documentary series in development for a reality tv production company. We are looking for skilled and dynamic single hunters or hunting pairs who want to put down their weapons and learn ancient hunting techniques from primitive tribes all over the world. If you are ready to go on the hunting trip of a lifetime, than we want YOU to apply to this show!

To apply e-mail [email protected] with your name, phone number, email address, city, and a paragraph about your hunting experience and why you think you should be on the show.

For more information about our company visit our website at Silver Machine - welcome.

G

·
While we do love wil

While we do love wild game, we do suggest conikog it first! Drop in and give us a few of your tips on savory seasonings for creating delectable delicacies with game birds, venison, and fish.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
I'll try for one of those Grizzly Bears with rubber bands and paper clips.:wacko:

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
This sounds like a show for TG!!! "here TG goes into the jungle to hunt wild african tigers with only a stick of juicy fruit, a shoe lace, and 5 pennies."

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Im IN!!.. As long as you ok it with my employer that Im gonna miss work for awhile. (that will never happen)

Think I would rather shoot wild animals with rubber bands than go to work.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts