Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK this is simple. Just provide a caption for the pic posted here. The caption could be funny, outrageous, etc. Please keep captions clean and G rated remembering that this is a family friendly site. "Caption this pic #1"

·
Registered
790 Posts
BOOM, BOOM !!! Just kidding but I bet the thought did occur. Oh my god that is bad. I would have walked away and said mom come and clean up the mess YOUR sons made.LOL And the flat screen too! I hope it was latex!!:yes:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
What you lookin at??? We didnt do it.. Daddy said if you wanted it painted that bad you should do it yourself.. Woman.. :boxing:

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
DADDY you should have seen the size of the bird that dropped this on us!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
we wanted to help ya paint

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Daddy. . . . . . . . . . . .HE did it!

or

Hi Daddy. . . . . . . . . .I love you!

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Alright that went well. If anybody else has pics that they would like captioned please feel free to post them here. Just number the pic so that members can make reference to the certain pic that they are captioning. In this case the next pic posted will be "pic #2", then 3,4,5, and so on. OK "caption this pic#2"-----Remember to keep it all G rated------

·
Registered
100 Posts
For pic #2 "Since you wouldn't get me a haircut I decided I'd give the couch one!!!:mad:"

1 - 20 of 46 Posts