Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you can tell me what is wrong w/this buck before anyone else, you win a NEW CAR!!!! Joking, of course, but I myself didn't realize this until I had 100+ pics of him. Don't know how I missed it.

**anyone else ever got a buck like this or seen this before?-- sorry I uploaded the wrong pic in the second photo!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
What model WGI is that
I have the IR4 & just junked out after 2 months called customer service. They treated me like I was their only customer. seemed upset that it failed & are sending me a new one

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GFDeputy:
well I have been an advocate of wildgame innovation products, but now i'm second guessing myself. I've had 3 cameras I've had to send back to them now. All IR4's. The guy at the customer service station acts like this NEVER happens. One of the brand NEW ones they sent me I popped batteries in and NOTHING. Fresh out of the package and the cam was dead. I was highly disapointed. Don't think I'm going to be buying any more of their products- I also would throw caution to the other potential buyers of Wildgame Innovations. You might get lucky-- but probably not. Pay the extra $50 and get a name-brand.
TIME TO HUNT:
I absolutely agree with you... one of my buddies said the same thing! now... if I can just get 'em!
HUNTING MAN:
sorry no corvette,, but how 'bout a used '92 mazda with 200,000+ miles on it? :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
broke ear and i will take the mazda im not picky[lol]:lol:

·
Registered
799 Posts
I don't know that I would want to shoot a deer with a broken ear.
I'm thinking I would have to pass him.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well if you guys haven't seen..... take a look at the bowhunting page.... broken ear buck is DOWN!!!! Got him Sunday night!

*sorry... gotta brag a little bit.. i'm still pumped!

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Well Tator I sent one of mine back Monday & I think the Second has to go back now I am with you I don't think I will be buying much from them anymore either When they work they take pretty good pic's
when I call them I don't think I will be as Nice as I was the first time
The only good thing about WGI is it has brought prices down a little on other brand cameras

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What's funny is their commercials on TV. They claim that their cameras are the LEAST to be returned back to them for flaws or difficulties. I would have to disagree strongly with this.
FYI- be ready for the next camera you get from them to be bad too. Test it before you take it to the field and hang it on a tree (LIKE I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

It also makes me wonder about their other products.... I do believe I will steer away from purchasing them as well.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
LOL I thought the same when I saw it on TV also
Purchased their elec. feeder from bass pro for my father & it seems to be pretty good was under $50 it actually held up to 5 bear attacks one even opened up the battery door & chewed on the LCD screen & still works (Reason why I bought the Camera's) guess it is a different chinese company making the feeders
Just hope after wasting my money on these I can prevent others from doing the same

1 - 17 of 17 Posts