Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Very nice pics.

I am going to try to get in the stand and take some pics sometime later this week so I can post them on the site. I have seen two nice sized bucks myself as of late helpin themselves to the bean field. We shall see if it works out or not.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea we have mule deer also. But good luck getting one on camera. I have got a few does on camera, but the bucks stay up in the sage brush and grasslands. Mule deer tags draw only unless you hunt muzzzleloader exclusively.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Very nice pics.

I am going to try to get in the stand and take some pics sometime later this week so I can post them on the site. I have seen two nice sized bucks myself as of late helpin themselves to the bean field. We shall see if it works out or not.
Wouldn't ya know it. I see these two nice bucks(a 7pt and an 8pt) every few days walkin down the edge of the bean field....so I spend two afternoons and about 4 hours up in the stand with my girls really nice camera tryin to snap some pics and nothin. Not even a doe. That is just the way it goes I guess.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.