Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a run to Cabela's for ML bullets today. Their ML selection is a lot better than Bass Pro. Takes me 40 min to Cabela's and 25 min to Bass Pro.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
bass pro just told us in buffalo they dont wanna come here,no cabelas either.we do have a gander mtn but i think there overpriced

·
Registered
957 Posts
1hr to Cabelas,3hr to the other cabelas,15 min to Gander Mt. 45 min to the other Gander Mt. We just have outdoor stores all over the place.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Made a run to Cabela's for ML bullets today. Their ML selection is a lot better than Bass Pro. Takes me 40 min to Cabela's and 25 min to Bass Pro.:thumbup:

Some people have every thing :ranting:
90 mi to Memphis Bass pro and my wife never wants to stop

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
my nearest BassPro shops is 4 1/2 hrs away in Foxborough, Ma.
my nearest Cabelas is 4 hrs. away in East Hartford, Ct.
my nearest Gander Mountain is about 1 hr. 40 mins. away in Plattsburgh, NY

it's no fun depending on Dicks or Wal-Mart for selections of hunting/fishing supplies... :ranting:

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BB, you're probably better off, a person can loose their wallet in seconds after entering Cabela's. Seems like when you get to the counter all that's left is plastic:confused:

R

·
0 Posts
my nearest BassPro shops is 4 1/2 hrs away in Foxborough, Ma.
my nearest Cabelas is 4 hrs. away in East Hartford, Ct.
my nearest Gander Mountain is about 1 hr. 40 mins. away in Plattsburgh, NY

it's no fun depending on Dicks or Wal-Mart for selections of hunting/fishing supplies... :ranting:
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
were in the same boat.it really bothers me when you want to order hunting clothes,nothing like being able to try it on or feel it.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I am about an hour and a half from cabelas and a half hour for bass pro shops. I prefer cabelas for some things, however bass pro is just so close that at times I end up there instead.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts