3089 Views 9 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  International_Tractors
Bushnell 3-9x32 Riflescope

Waterproof
Comes with lense protectors
$40
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G
Review by Bogart for

Review by Bogart for Rating: The Zoom range is very nice 6x gives you plenty of field of view. At 18X you don't need a sitnoptg scope with you and you can really zoom in on your target area for some precision shooting.I have it mount on a varmint AR-15 with a 24 barrel. I was able to produce some crazy small groups with this setup. Shooting .223/5.56mm did not throw it off zero or rattle anything loose.I added some butler creek flip up lens covers:Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Lens Cover #17 Eyepiece (Rear)Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Lens Cover #47 Objective (Front)I used xx-high weaver tactical rings.I highly reccomend this product.
The 32 means a small exit sight right?? Well smaller than a 40????
Bushnell Sportsman

Model #72-1398

I bought it new in May 2008
Yea, 32 means 32mm lense at the far end
Here is a picture of a replica. I couldn't upload the picture from my computer for some reason so this is one I found on the internet. It is exactly like the one I have. The scope is LIKE NEW! No scratches or blemishes.
See less See more
Its still available guys
IT, dont know if im too late but is that scope you got still available.
yep, still for sale
Still available

Hey everyone, it's still here.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.