Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
This is absolutly going to sound completly crazy (I think so too) but I cannot hunt out there! I know CRAZY! But it is my Grandfather's land and for some reason he thinks that if he lets me hunt out there the rest of the family (who doesn't spend all their money/time on the deer) who lives in Dallas will want to come down here and hunt too.....and 'take' all the deer....I know crazy but there really is nothing I can do but hope he will eventually change his mind.......My other Grandfather is the one who takes me hunting down at his place in Cuero, TX so to answer your question bigbucks I don't use either out their where those deer are but I do use a rifle...

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks for the thoughts....I, personally have not asked him, but my dad said that he has 'hinted' it around, to be honest I am not sure if he has even done that.....the thing with the family coming down to hunt is the ONLY excuse they have....as to why exactly I cannot go hunting out there is beyond me, I have already 'proved myself' by taking the an 8 point last year (my first deer) with my other Grandfather, it was a good hit, the buck ran only about 40-55 yards before colapseing.....they support me and everything but when it comes time to actually asking to go they pretty much shut down and never give me an answer...I tend to get kinda emotional about this so I have pretty much stopped asking since last year when it really became clear that I can only 'look'.:sad: But I can look forward to going with my other Grandfather this year, so it's not all bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.