Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We invite all of you young hunters to join us for our 4th annual Bucks for a Buck or Dough for a Doe contest. The entry is simple. Take a deer during the 2009-2010 hunting season and upload the picture to the appropriate gallery. You'll be automatically entered into the drawing. Everyone has an equal chance to win!

Official Rules:

-16 Years Old or Younger
-Deer must be taken in the 2009-2010 hunting season
-Active Member of DeerHuntersClub
-Post your proud picture in the Bucks for a Buck, Dough for a Doe Gallery. Located here-->http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/gallery/
-Drawing will be held in Feb, 2010
-Only 1 entry per youth

The name we pull from the hat will be mailed a $100 check. Save it for college! Or...buy some more hunting gear.

Good luck to all of our young deer hunters who frequent DeerHuntersClub.com. Be safe and bring one home this year!

·
Registered
773 Posts
is this for this year too? it has last years dates in it. and is my son elagible even if he him self doent have an accont just me or does he need to join (he's 10 years old)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Buck, you know jacob will enter, he is already betting me money again he gets first buck :( the rate he is going Im gonna be broke rofl

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is this for this year too? it has last years dates in it. and is my son elagible even if he him self doent have an accont just me or does he need to join (he's 10 years old)
Yes you can enter your son.. Just add something like on the fly's son when you upload it..

Yes this is a current contest.. Some moron copied and pasted from last years rules and forgot to change all the dates.. :sadbanana: Yep that would be me..

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a quick bump to this thread to be sure all our new members see it.

Good luck young hunters!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
good to see this is going on again i missed the original post

·
Registered
254 Posts
HELP! rofl Can one you big bad mods (hehehe) go see if I put Jacobs pic in right spot for contest rofl

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Just 1 will do as long as it was taken during the 2009-2010 season. Check out the beginning of this thread for the officials.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts