Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To kick off the DeerHuntersClub forums, we'd like to run a couple of contests and drawings. Rules and such will be extremely simple, as we don't want to leave anyone out.

$100 "Bucks for a Buck or Dough for a Doe" Drawing.

This one is open to the young hunters among us. If you are 16 or younger, and successfully take a deer this season (2006-2007), then you are eligible for a $100 cash drawing courtesy of DeerHuntersClub.Com -- Entry information is below:

-16 Years Old or Younger
-Post a picture of your deer in the Young Sportsman Gallery
-Active Member of DeerHuntersClub

The drawing will take place in February. We'll be emailing the winner, so make sure you have a working email address in your profile.

The winner of the drawing will be mailed a check for $100. Simple as that!

Please note that this contest is for "active" members. We're not saying you have to post every single day, but if the total post count is "1" and the only day the member visited was the day they uploaded the picture, we'll redraw.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I run over a deer, I'm going to lean Dylan up next to it and take a picture to post in the Gallery and make him eligible. ;]

5 month old deer slayer...

·
Registered
160 Posts
You will have to set him up in his "potty" chair and put a gun across his lap to make it look "official"

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
25% chance to win

odds are looking pretty good for our young sportsmen contest.. with only 4 posted pics thats a heck of alot better than vegas

·
Registered
40 Posts
My son will reply with an entry as soon as I get home!:useless:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
welcome cancan

im glad you posted your pic. thats a good lookin first deer you got. i bet your happy your dad was there to help you drag it out. good hunting little man

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
thats what dads are for.. helping you out when they can. busting your tail when you need it.

they are also great for alot of other things too. those are the just the first two that poped in my little brain

·
Registered
156 Posts
Did you get one??

hope you got one cancan. this close to christmas it might be hard to get out there to hunt till after the holidays. Unless your like my husband and would rather hunt Chrstmas morning than open presants, different priorities when you get old. Hope you get everything you want and have a Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Dad posted pic for son

I posted a picture for my son....doesn't know i did it yet. His name is Gage and is 13. He got one in Idaho and Washington. I tried posting the one in WA also but didn't seem to work. He has done an excellent job this year. He shot the one in Idaho at about 200 yards + with his 7mm-08 while we were still hunting. The buck was trailing a doe and he spotted the deer. I set him up on a stump with my back pack for a good rest and he did the rest. He also killed a 7x7 whitetail in eastern Washington. He is definately trying to out do his ol' man.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
I posted a picture for my son....doesn't know i did it yet. His name is Gage and is 13. He got one in Idaho and Washington. I tried posting the one in WA also but didn't seem to work. He has done an excellent job this year. He shot the one in Idaho at about 200 yards + with his 7mm-08 while we were still hunting. The buck was trailing a doe and he spotted the deer. I set him up on a stump with my back pack for a good rest and he did the rest. He also killed a 7x7 whitetail in eastern Washington. He is definately trying to out do his ol' man.
if hes not outdoing his ol man he is still outdoing alot of hunters across the U.S. :thumbup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
if hes not outdoing his ol man he is still outdoing alot of hunters across the U.S. :thumbup:
Well he didn't out do me in Washington, but the 6x5 i got in Idaho will fit inside of the 5x5 he shot in Idaho. So I guess you could say we are even? He is excited for next year.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts