Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good atricle, bruce! a very often over looked topic and aspect of not letting the deer know you are in the woods.

I, myself, use the atsko sport wash and as i've mentioned before, that in combo with good scent control, has allowed deer to walk with in 3 ft of me.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Thank you Ronn, I think it's an important factor that really helps get us, just that much closer to success...

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Here is the article that ronn is referring to.. http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/tips/how-whitetail-deer-see-us-the-hunter-in-the-woods/

If you will notice underneath the members of Team DHC you will see a link to their personal bio page. (right now only bruce and ronn have the links) Its right under their forum name on post that they make. Underneath their bio you can see the articles and such that they have written and sent in to deerhuntersclub. Very cool articles.

Another way you can see them (and meet everyone else) is on the bottom of the home page or by clicking the link to Team DHC in the navigation bar at the top of the screen. (it shows on every page other than the forums) 3 random articles rotate at every page upload on the bottom of the home page as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Good stuff; I just thought it was the scent. I checked my Scent Away detergent and fortunately it had no UV brighteners...lucky me because I am hitting the woods tomorrow. Related to this, I was either talking or complaining to a friend earlier today about the deers' nose and he repeated one of his favorite sayings, "If the deer had the turkey's eyes and the turkey had the deer's nose, we'd never kill either." True statement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts