Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it cold enough up north yet? It is hitting here today and tommorow with lows in the high single digets. Man it's gonna be cold for the Juvi hunt this weekend.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Currently here in Vermont it's -8

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
It's 38 here...I think the coldest it's been all season was 25...I can't hardly stand it when it gets below 45! lol

·
Registered
591 Posts
8 here this morning...too cold. High today of 18 and a low tonite of 1. Someone needs to push this back north...

G

·
Jan09jamie Did yo

Jan09jamie Did you guys do any work on the inverted pull-up bars? Anna cepmetod there for a charity a couple years ago when she lived in Phoenix. I went to watch, it might have been her first comp. It was 2 wods for the Rx'd division, until they checked in and told them they had a 3rd ghost wod . It was a short amrap of heavy c&j in like 5 or 7 mins. BUT, they only counted the reps if you ascended and descended those inverted bars touching each bar with both hands 5 times within the time. Or it was a no score. I have pics of her hanging from the top bar, pretty cool. Anyways, you guys seem to be loving the adventure. I know i am just following it. take care,-JamieP.S. A guy cepmetod in the Rx division with a prosthetic leg and killed all the wods. One of the first times i really appreciated what CrossFit can do for people.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
This morning in Burlington Vt. @ 7:15am It's

Temp: -18 °F
Wind Chill: -28°F
Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: -25°F
North Wind: 3mph

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dang boys it's a balmy 8 degrees down here in Tennessee, I think I'll go fishing. :0

·
Registered
36 Posts
We have had our heat pump for 5 years and this morning was the first time I've had to turn the breaker on for the heat strips. :sadbanana:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
I should quit complaining about the cold when I see yalls temps up north. its warming up here in TN.. 16 right now.. Suppose to warm quite a bit to 40 at around 2pm..

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
you boys down south are getting a taste of the northern winter's huh?how you like it?wanna go ice fishing?:whistling:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts