Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man it's cold outside. 18* this morning and a high of 34* kind of makes me glad rifle season is over for a couple of weeks. You guys up north need to take your cold weather back up there.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Well BS I have always said someday with the earts rotation & global warming up here in the north we will be growing Oranges & Bananas
while you folks in the South will be Skiing looks like it is starting cloder there then here

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
gfdeputy.. I wouldn't say that.... I heard down in Florida they are having record cold temps of low 30's! For them that's FREEZING cold! haha Here in Missouri it's about 15 degrees right now at 9am. Supposed to stay cold all day today. Am I crazy for liking this cold weather?? I'm the type of guy who LOVES every season for about 2 out of the 3 months of it. That last month of every season, I'm about sick of it! haha

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
I don't mind the cold to a point when it hits below zero I don't care for it much & 6 months of it here gets old

·
Registered
773 Posts
i agree with the wind. i realy dont mind the temp much its the wind that will keep me in the house. and it has, i havent been in my stand for 3 days now due to 15 to 20 mph winds but it looking like i'll be back in the stand tomarrow with 5 mph wind though and still in the mid to low 20's

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Missouri has a chance to get some snow this Sat in the pm. I don't mind a little snow, now 3 feet, that's another story!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.