Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Administrator
5,531 Posts
I check out a lot of broadhead field testing sites and here are the best of both worlds. Fixed - G5, Muzzy, NAP Hellrazors.
Mechanical - Here are the 2 highest broadheads I have ever found. Grimreaper Razortip and the Rocky MTN Snyper. They are outstanding broadheads. Never heard of any failures and they can really take a beating.
But when compared to Muzzy's they all take a beating. Just My Opinion

· Administrator
5,531 Posts
I can't let Chuck Adams try to feed me a line of crap about broadheads
especially after all this time from him telling us the exact opposite of what he's trying to convince us of now.
He has never ever had any good to say about mechanicals since they hit the market, SO now
for someone like him to change his mind you know darn well he's lying thru his teeth.
It's pretty sad yet still amazing what the almighty Dollar will cause people to do.

Stick with Fixed Broadheads, don't let Chuck Adams cause you to possibly lose the deer of a Lifetime !!!

· Administrator
5,531 Posts
This is old news. They fixed the issue and they function just fine.:wallbash:
Yes it is old news but many people that purchased the defective Rage broadheads
weren't notified about the recall.
So It's really important to get the word out so hunters can correct the defective ones they may still be using...

RAGE 3-Blade Recall

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.