Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
5,711 Posts
David Hale, Eddie Salter & Harold Knight?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not positive but I don't believe any of the three have been on many hunting shows. But I'll help you. I think you would have to have a touch of grey in your hair to recognize them.

Those are Barry and Gene, the Wensel brothers and Jim Dougherty. We all got together for a hunt a few years back.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL- I have been on many hunts with both Eddy and his brother dewan and they are a pure delight to hunt with. Both are just about as crazy as I and have a ton of woods sense. Eddy and I hunted turkey in the middle of a tornado one year. It was blowing trees down all around us but se figured there wasn't anywhere to go so we just sat there.

I would really like to see in one pile, the book animals the other three old farts have killed. My pile would be an anthill. But you talk about guys to share a campfire with. When the four of us get started, the stories flow and the recycled pasture gets waist deep.

As for watching hunting shows on TV, they are an embarrasment to the sport and industry. I am truly glad to be out of that segment of the industry. It is disgusting.

As for K&H, other than talk to them at various outdoor shows we all were working, I have not had much contact with them. They seem to be nice guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.