Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
26 days till the opener here in tn. Cant wait finally peace and quiet 20 feet up a tree watchin the woods come to life.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Bow season Opens Oct. 3rd for us here in Vermont, Blak Bear Season opens today (Sept. 1 )
Good luck to all you guys with seasons under way, I hope you bag some nice Venison and don't forget to share some pics with us when you harvest those Beautys,,,, We love pics!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I hear that fellas !!! We open up on the 12th and Dove season opens up this saturday !!! Finally its that time of year !!!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
southern zone is oct 18th and the northern zone is last week of sept

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Ohio and PA archery opener is always the first week of October. Been shooting the new Toxic bow fairly well out to 30 yds. Have to make the decision on broadheads, Rage or tried and true Muzzy MX-3's. Has anyone shot the Rage 2 blades vs the 3 blades?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The rage 2 blade is like throwing an axe threw an animal. Awesome bloodtrails.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
1 week from tomorrow here in NH just hope my shoulder heals by then in some pain right now but I will hopefully only have to draw the bow twice & let it rest for NH & NY rifle hunting :crybaby:

·
Registered
773 Posts
archery opened up yestarday here in KY 9-5-09. I didnt go I like for the weather to cool a bit more before I go. BUT ITS HERE!!!!!:yes:YEEEEHAAA:pickle:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts