Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
19 degrees, wind blowin like crazy, light snow falling.. Not your prime hunting weather in my book but just shows us that deer move in bad weather too.. Got this guy this morning with a 30-06.. Took him to the taxidermist already, he measured him at 123. He has a kicker coming off the back.. I will have to go through my pics and see if I can find one that shows it.. Great mass for a TN deer..

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Congratulations!! awesome looking Deer for sure, I would have guessed a higher green score.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
well those are some fine pics too then,, mass looks awesome!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Conratulations. That's a great buck! Not only did you have Montana style weather, but you got a Montana-size buck. Hey, I think I recognize that buck. It must have traveled quite a distance during the rut and was trying to find it's way back here.LOL Nice job!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Nice buck. don't know about hunting in 19 degree weather. Us florida boys wouldn't be able to do anything---to many layers of clothes on.:lol::lol: Nice deer, once again.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Nice buck, Congrats!

It's going to be a cold one out there in the morning. It's 0* F right now.....I might be tempted to sleep in, get up, :coffee: & get a little later start, instead of being there before daylight.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.