Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have to buy a blow up matteress for me and the lady but the arguments have started already.

She wants a double but I want two singles. I think a decent double will be like a waterbed without any thrills.

Anyone got any tales to tell? She reckons this one here is just like a real bed but I am skepitcal. Any tips or experience?

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Is this going to be a permanent bedding solution or just a camping thing? I have a Coleman Queen-sized one that isn't too bad. I do NOT recommend sleeping on them nightly though. They are like wild mushrooms, they are good to an extent then they'll make you sick!
If you both are planning on sleeping on it, I would recommend the double sized one because towards the edges of these blow up beds, they do tend to lose their sturdyness. Sleep close to the center of the bed and you'll be fine! If you buy two singles and push them together, one of you will end up on the floor/ground in between the two before morning.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Not permanent unless she ends up in the bad books. Or I do. Most that it will be used is a week at a time.
Got the one online. Seems great so far. Doesn't deflate very fast so no complaints.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts