Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes ,buckfever I did but with my wash machine needs replacing and my brakes and 4wd on my truck is giving me some quite headache so what money I had will be gone but thanks for your offer.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
yes ,buckfever I did but with my wash machine needs replacing and my brakes and 4wd on my truck is giving me some quite headache so what money I had will be gone but thanks for your offer.
i understand the money thing completely. in the future though if its a bowtech or diamond i can at least ask the guy and see what he is willing to do.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
have not gotten bill for the truck yet just took in today, though the guy said it probably has some thing to do with alignment and not the 4wd. I hope its not the ball joints either those are rather exspensive to replace. I know!!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it was a cheap fix turns out it was just brakes at first I thought it might be 4wd cuz I had another 4x4 and it went out and felt much the same,but took it in and it was brakes, though I never had them do what they were doing before anyway it dont sound cheap ($546.19) it is compared to ball joints.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
it was a cheap fix turns out it was just brakes at first I thought it might be 4wd cuz I had another 4x4 and it went out and felt much the same,but took it in and it was brakes, though I never had them do what they were doing before anyway it dont sound cheap ($546.19) it is compared to ball joints.
uh $546 for just brakes?

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a heavy duty truck with an 8 bolt pattern, OH yeah, everything is expensive in the north gasoline is probably more than you pay too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts