Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ill bet that first picture would have been real sharp about two weeks ago.That is definately nice country to hunt.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Nice shots what river/creek is that ?

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
nice pics. :photo:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Wish I had that much land and woods to hunt on. Nice pics. Here in mississippi we don't see bears, but I've always wanted to get one with a bow. On tv they always shoot them with their heads in a food barrel, how do yall hunt them. Is that the main way to hunt bears. The only bear I ever seen was a grizzly at a wild life show in memphis. I think his name was Charlie.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That waterway is the Allegany River (southern tier). Primetime walleye/bass fishing in the spring summerish. Followed a bear around but lack of snow made it hard to track. When a little more snowfall comes it will help.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Those are neat pics.. Ive never seen bear markings in the woods before.. I need to get out of my neck of the woods a little more.

G

·
My email associated

My email associated with my own dimoan does not receive these emails but the moment I change the $youremail tag to my ISP provided email I get these sent to me instantly. I would prefer to receive these emails in my dimoan address but it's not the end of the world. Any ideas?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts