Deer Hunting Forums banner

Black Bear country

3326 Views 11 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  ronn
chasing bears all over the countryside

See less See more
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Ill bet that first picture would have been real sharp about two weeks ago.That is definately nice country to hunt.
Nice shots what river/creek is that ?
nice pics. :photo:
Wish I had that much land and woods to hunt on. Nice pics. Here in mississippi we don't see bears, but I've always wanted to get one with a bow. On tv they always shoot them with their heads in a food barrel, how do yall hunt them. Is that the main way to hunt bears. The only bear I ever seen was a grizzly at a wild life show in memphis. I think his name was Charlie.
Very cool pics.. Thats some pretty country.. So did you get close to any bear?
That waterway is the Allegany River (southern tier). Primetime walleye/bass fishing in the spring summerish. Followed a bear around but lack of snow made it hard to track. When a little more snowfall comes it will help.
Made it to bear country again and found some new and old claw marks

See less See more
Those are neat pics.. Ive never seen bear markings in the woods before.. I need to get out of my neck of the woods a little more.
If you have any fruit trees or anything sweet up there that would be a great place to look.
I live in northern Venango Co. on the Allegheny Oil creek juntion will upload pictures if I figure out how to do it

Attachments

See less See more
G
My email associated

My email associated with my own dimoan does not receive these emails but the moment I change the $youremail tag to my ISP provided email I get these sent to me instantly. I would prefer to receive these emails in my dimoan address but it's not the end of the world. Any ideas?
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.