Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen a bird fly out of one of my side vents the other day.. I went up to check it out and filled 2 garbage bags up with hay/bird nest.. I went to the other side of the house and found another one.. I left it there for the time being.. This is not a close up pic.. Its easy 3 feet wide and 2 feet across. I patched my screen holes so the little terds cant get back in.. Used a whole bottle of wasp spray in the process.. Not a position I like very well.. Squatted over, wasp flying around you, shooting at em with a spray bottle, trying to stay on the rafters.. Very entertaining.. And HOT!!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
thats huge .I live on the second floor outside my window is the porch the corner of the sheet metal came loose awhile back some house sparrows have made a nest in there.im waiting for the chicks to pop out any day now:thumbup:

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
that is huge... :shocking:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Teradactyle's:yes:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
black birds are usually the birds that makes nest in attics around here... What I cant figure out is why didnt they just make a nest.. Instead of bringing more straw/hay in with them everytime creating one big pile.. Ive been wondering whose been stealing my hay.. Now i know..:thumbdown:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
maybe its not birds but people:shocking:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts