Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't think of going hunting without a pair of binoculars. In my part of the country where we do a lot of spot and stalk hunting, they are a real necessity, but they also have a place in the dense forests for helping to locate game. So, I'd like to know how many of you guys and gals use them on a regular basis.

G

·
i keep a small pair in the truck and another goes with me into the woods. i probably should use them more than i do but if there is something i need to try and see/figure out, or if i pick up some movement, they are in my pocket. both are simmons

·
Registered
602 Posts
i carry a small pair when walking to the stand or spot and stalking hogs. keep a larger pair in my back pack, for when i'm in my stand. mine are simmons also.

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
i have a smaller pair that go every where with me in my truck...and have a larger pair that's in my hunting backpack, the smaller one is simmons and the larger one is a nikon

·
Registered
824 Posts
Have both a small and a large pair of binos, both are Bushnell. Really don't require the larger pair due to the limited acreage that I have to hunt on. The smaller pair does come in handy and it's a lot safer to look with a pair of binos than a rifle scope. Gotta keep safety in mind.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
I have a small pair of Simmons and a large pair of Bushnell. I carry the Simmons with me on all hunts and use them often the Bushnell stay in the truck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts