Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helped out with another bike event. Hoka Hey is a cross country motorcycle challenge and the end of the road party was at my buddies place and we had bands, food, games, prizes, a parade, and all kinds of cool stuff for them. Guys were from all over the US.

The finish line

Parade setup- business owner left-Hoka Hey founder right

Owners wife and her bike

Bikers lining up

·
Registered
986 Posts
very cool. I take it its a native american MC club? Also the name of the band. HOKA HEY a good time to die. were was this at? the pics were very nice,some very sweet bikes

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Awesome Pics TG, great display of bikes !!!

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Some very nice rides I really wish the riding season was longer up here

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
very cool. I take it its a native american MC club? Also the name of the band. HOKA HEY a good time to die. were was this at? the pics were very nice,some very sweet bikes
The words Hoka Hey are of the Sioux tribe (Pine Ridge). My buddy rode in the last 2 ride challenges and offered to sponsor this one and to hook up all the bikers at the end with food, lodging, and transportation to and from the airport for those that need to travel home and back for the party. All proceeds/donations go to support the Pine Ridge Indian reservation. All bikers came from everywhere across the country. The Hoka Hey challenge is open to any and all bikers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts