Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
i tried these tri ball things and wasnt pleased. I took a 50 yard shot at a doe and almost lost it. one ball missed the deer, one was just under the skin on the shoulder blade, and the other one lucky enough hit the lung and heart. I myself dont like them or buck shot in general. Just me though. Its seems like too big of a chance to injure the deer.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I was using a mossberg 500 12ga 3in shell. Not sure what brand but i know it wasnt the average buckshot. My uncle gave it to me to try so i never shot it prior to that day.

·
Registered
182 Posts
sorry im not sure what brand they were, i dont remember. They did leave a good size whole though. I wouldnt call it faling either. How much are those tri ball loads? I cant seem to find them in any stores around me..

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yea that would be awsome if you could donate some, but if not at least give me a website or something, ill give them a SHOT! haha, i made a joke. Buckfever if you have a problem with us discussing this just let me know, i dont want to go against the forums initiative. I respect what you are tryin to provide the public with, its awsome. Thanks

·
Registered
182 Posts
ok buckfever well thanks letting me get the info i want. It would be nice if he could donate some for sure! He shouldnt have anything to worry about if they are that good, an you offered great advertisment too.

yea wisconsin i love them too. Have had success with them as well. good choice.. what kind of gun do you have?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.