Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let's see some best friend pics. the brown dog is a rotti/ pit mix. just as sweet as can be. the wife won't let her go to the woods. the black one is my lab. teaching him to blood trail. doing alright so far.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
This first pic is of the coon dog I have since got rid of..

The little dog in the back is a mountain fiest. (squirrel dog) These other 3 little rats are some mixed breeds from her. She had five pups not long ago and they are already bigger than the mama.. The 2 black and white pups are free if anyone wants them..

G

·
this is jack my german shorthair pointer

then i got my dog a puppy. "Z" another german shorthair point.

jack's not real impressed. jack at work

these pics are a couple years old jack is a fat old grumpy man now and Z is a 85 pound, not fat just big, real P-I-T-A

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Word of warning... Dont look at this thread while your wife is around... If she would have said "AWWW" one more time I believe I would have barfed on my keyboard...

Good looking dogs yall have there...

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
somebody needs to bring one of them bird dogs to my lease in georgia---ate up with quail. scare the crap out of me going to my stands. lol. nice looking dogs y'all.

G

·
nice looking dogs everyone. i always liked rottweilers., most of the ones i'm seen/been around were just big babies.

Onehorse i think buddy has a little something on his tongue.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Word of warning... Dont look at this thread while your wife is around... If she would have said "AWWW" one more time I believe I would have barfed on my keyboard...
ME??? Was too busy lookin' at the grandkids seeing that I don't get enough pitchers of them from y'all . . . . . .

And yup, do know how to spell pitchers. :biggrin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts