Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well everybody I've off for awhile because I haven't been home much because I had some probs. I snapped a couple weeks ago and beat the crap out of a local woman beater and 2 of his friends and it caused some tension with the Mrs. But all is good now and I think they're all healed up because I got em all real good. The 2 friends were trying to get me to stop but got too close and they got a taste of what I was feeding their buddy. No charges were filed and I'm pretty sure he won't be laying hands on anybody (woman) again. My hands are a little sore still though.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
TG. i dont blame you. that is exactly why i could never be a cop. if i walked in to a room and some guy was beating is wife, or kids i would snap and beat the snot out of him. an if i was a cop and some guy wanted to press charges on someone for doing to him what you did. id be like...... so sounds like you got what was coming to you buddy. oh and i did not see a thing.

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
way to go TG
Just remind me at the end of Oct when I head to western NY to give you a real close up pic of me so you don't mistake me for someone else :no:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Take care of yourself and the misses!!! Glad its worked out and no charges were filed.

It would suck greatly if you snapped, charges were pressed and they said no more firearms for you. (even though thats not what you used, some judges can go crazy as well) With all that said congrats on the win.

Im with GF.. I will send a pic of myself as well..

·
Administrator
5,711 Posts
YAY,,, that's exactly what it takes to teach those type of guys, and I'd be willing to bet that fool will think twice before raising his hands at a woman again...
Now thats what I'm going to say off the record because on the record we're supposed to say, that was wrong and you should let the police and courts handle it
even though we all know that way never teaches them guys nothing except that they can get away with it and go do it again and again...

A lot of women don't have men like you TG that can or will defend them, your wife and all the other women in your circle of friends are lucky to have a guy like you around that cares. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Good Luck

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:<----TG!

haha

Great job! There's nothing I hate more than a man who feels like he has to "handle" his gal. Those pathetic beings should be put in there place. Way to go TG!

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I could not believe that he would do that right out in the open. He grabbed her by the back collar and yanked her towards the door in a bar full of people. I at least had the courtesy to let him square up and get ready for me so it was all straight up and legit with no excuses. I wanna thank you guys for the support in doing what I had to do.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i can beileve he had the cahonies to square up with a real man. most women beaters are woman beaters cause they are not man enuff to fight with a guy. but i am glad he was dumb enuff to square up, so you could give him what he deserved.

·
Registered
2 Posts
new guy

i am a new guy to this site but have shot everything well not really but pretty close. anyway most people would crap if they had to fight me. and no i have never beat a women but i do know someone that did . he quit drinking and has been a good guy ever since. anyway, i did beat his ass but now i feel guilty just sayin'

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.