Deer Hunting Forums banner

Awesome Day

6337 Views 14 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  muratcan2011
Went hog hunting yesterday. On that 2000 acres i have permission for, and MAN were they moving. shot a nice sow, first thing in the morning. Then about 3:00 in the afternoon, got my sights in the big boy. My largest set of cutters on a hog yet. gonna let the buzzards clean him up abit. will go back on Tues or Weds and get the skull for a euro mount. The AR had its cherry broke, and worked out very well. Was using the 43 grn Speer HP

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Very cool. Your making the farmers happy cleaning them critters out. Just dont run them to Tennessee!
Very cool. Your making the farmers happy cleaning them critters out. Just dont run them to Tennessee!

Nice KM99!! Or too Missouri.:crybaby:
G
good deal. you ain't eaten them?
good deal. you ain't eaten them?
yep. meat in the freezer. i just keep the shoulders, hams, loins (back straps) and the tenders. let the buzzards and yotes have the rest. gonna let them clean up the skull some. gonna go get it wednesday and put it on an ant hill, let the ants work it over and it should be ready for a euro mount.
G
yep. meat in the freezer. i just keep the shoulders, hams, loins (back straps) and the tenders. let the buzzards and yotes have the rest. gonna let them clean up the skull some. gonna go get it wednesday and put it on an ant hill, let the ants work it over and it should be ready for a euro mount.
good cause thats fine eaten. even if the boar is just turned in to sausage
Nice hogs kemster! Hog hunting is something I've always wanted to do.
Yummmmm !!!!
Is it wrong that I'm salavating?
as long as you're not watching American idol. :nerd: Sorry couldn't resist.
as long as you're not watching American idol. :nerd: Sorry couldn't resist.
:lol:Hahaha:lol: good one.
alittle close look at the big boars cutters. the skull is sitting on an ant hill now. gonna give it about 2 weeks or so and it should be ready for some final cleaning and the peroxide.

Attachments

See less See more
How is Wild Boar taste :)
Have a safe and fun hunts.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.