Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we do gifts on xmas eve at the in-laws place, so i got my presents early. this was made even more awesome because my wife got me a set of G5 Montecs and carbon express ST3's fixed blades, her parents gave me $175 basspro card, and her brother got me a machete. i plan on upgrading my bow with the BP card, any suggestions? im using an old pse nova, thinking maybe a hoyt or mathews or even another pse, on a budget though. $400-500

·
Registered
820 Posts
My brother, dad, and myself all bought new Bear Lights Out bows this year. Very smooth, accurate and quiet. My brother got a nice 8 point this year that probably scored in the low 140's. I paid $375 for mine at Cabelas.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Congrats on a great Christmas don't forget to look at Reflex bows as well VERY happy with mine they are owned by Hoyt

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
After all these years I now have a heavy duty meat grinder. Haven't been this excited since 1968 when I got a Remington 870 wingmaster under the tree. Either it doesn't take much to excite this old man or there will always be just a little boy in every man.:w00t:

·
Registered
10 Posts
i got a mathews mission x4 for christmas and i love it, took three doe this late season already.... but you should look at the diamond bows or a pse x force

1 - 8 of 8 Posts