Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would like a few nice tompions for some flintlock guns I have. If anyone knows who makes them let me know.:smile:

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
man I haven't heard anyone using them for a long time. I had to think real hard and fry some brain cells to think what those were. I don't know anyone making them, I'll check my book sources, possibly track of the Wolf???

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
:bye:after a quick Search I located a place that sells them.

Mercury Supply Company
<-- Click and Look in the Firearm Accessories link.
Good Luck and Welcome to the Deer Hunters Club... :bye:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks

Thanks for the information. I checked the site and found what I am looking for. I do like some of the old original things I find out there. Thanks to all.:ibtl:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Man I had to read that twice. I thought it said wood tampons. I'm loosing it fast.:crazy::wallbash:
yee ouch thats gotta hurt:bag:

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Thanks for the information. I checked the site and found what I am looking for. I do like some of the old original things I find out there. Thanks to all.:ibtl:
Glad I could help you out. It is very interesting seeing and learning about the old originals... :yes: You never know what you'll see in those places.
Have a great day and welcome to the deer hunters club.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
like the information

I really appreciate all the good helpful information from all you guys and gals. Thanks again. I enjoy making some of the old stuff that I read about. If it is really functional thats even better. Thanks again.:smile:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts