Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
I can't offer any info on it but with all the ones on the market Primos is one of the ones we never hear much about.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
buckfever.... I JUST about bought one last time I was at bass pro. They had them on sale for $79 so if I were you i'd shop around online and find one for that same price. I have heard nothing but good things about them. I went and bought a moultrie I55 instead that weekend and have yet to put it out... I'm hoping for good things from it. Here's a website that someone posted (you might have seen this already).
Trail Cameras | Scouting Camera Reviews | Game Cameras | Trail Cameras

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure BF pic is a little small can you enlarge it? :lol:
Hey! Its my first post with the trail cam. Didnt realize those jokers were so huge. :yes:

The direction the deer is facing is a beat down trail the deer use when they are coming out into a field.

That deer looks like its about to fall over. Not sure what the white streak is up around its neck

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
HaHa
I know what you mean BF
not sure what is going on there the stripe looks reflective is there a fence or something there?
it does look like a bobcat or something in the front of the deer on the right side

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Yeah at first I didn't know what that was! had to look closely at it for awhile.... to me it just looks like he's jukeing to the left of the screen and his head is in the process of turning that way too... just my opinion!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts