Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently a registered fighter for USA boxing (amateur) and a level 2 coach. I have alot of experience and have competed at the National level and World level as well (Kansas City 2006). I love the sport just as much as the outdoors.

·
Registered
182 Posts
yea i am a fan. i played hockey last year and we went to a summer camp and took a little boxing class so we know how to fight better on the ice lol. But yea i watch it, like the show contender..ever hear of it? but yea fighting is a interest of mine lol. MMA stuff too.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool man, I play box lacrosse and always get asked about how to scrap when it comes down to it and I usually say "eyes/hands up, CHIN down. The contender show is awesome cause there's drama, suspense, victory, and defeat all in one show. I like how they break down the fights and show hard hits from each fighter throughout the fight so you can't really see a winner until it's announced. The winner of the first season was Sergio Mora and before his big break into fame he fought a friend of mine (Les Ralston, Buffalo,NY) in which both were undefeated and Mora handed Ralston his first loss. The MMA is also taking off in popularity like crazy. I watch it but not as much as boxing. Check out knockoutfactory.com and you'll see MMA and Boxing. It's where I train at but they're aiming towards MMA recognition and kind of leaving boxing for wimps like me. But I'm a puncher/banger not a wrestler/grappler.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts