Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like to cast my vote to start bashing American Idol.HATE It.America is in a bad way when i gotta listen to grown men at work talk about who's gonna make it or whatever.:green::green::green::green:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
you could work with me. then all you would hear is my talkin about my harley, droping a 331 stroker (390 HP motor) in my bronco II, and mud truck competitions. whould you like that more? i gota say i realy dont like the name of that show. so because your a good singer that makes you an idol? no. our idols should be more than that. how about idolising true amaricans. soldirers, policemen, firefighters, and so on and so forth.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
you could work with me. Then all you would hear is my talkin about my harley, droping a 331 stroker (390 hp motor) in my bronco ii, and mud truck competitions. Whould you like that more? I gota say i realy dont like the name of that show. So because your a good singer that makes you an idol? No. Our idols should be more than that. How about idolising true amaricans. Soldirers, policemen, firefighters, and so on and so forth.
here! Here!

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
I watch T.V. very rarely..

When I do its sports or the news. I have never figured out how folks have time to watch a show every single night. There is always something that needs to be done.

Actually I have figured out how people have time. They live in town in a subdivision in a new house that needs no work with a yard so small they could weedeat it in 15 mins! Ive told my wife thats the only reason living in town appeals to me because you would have less to do. She thinks I would be so stinkin bored though that I would hate. She's probably right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts