Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well now that my boy has got the fever, I cant leave the house without him!!! But its all Good, cause I get more joy out of him taking one than I ever have taking one for myself!!
I told him it took me about 5 years to kill one this nice!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
773 Posts
That's awesome ! Congrats to you both,

I know how you feel, I would rather put my son on a deer or turkey now before myself, I can go kill a deer any time I enjoy the memories we will both get out of it now while he's still young, and foremost I can spend the time making sure he's learning to be a safe future hunter when he's a few years older and hunting on his own.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Wow nice deer congrats to the little man

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Congratulations !!! That's an awesome Buck there lil man!!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Congrats to dad and the lil hunter . . . hope the memories you two now have will last a lifetime.

Can still remember my oldest son when he got his first buck. The picture of him jumping up and down, .30/30 in hand, over his buck will be forever imprinted in my mind.

RR

·
Registered
799 Posts
great buck for such a young un.
id bet, a 200 class buck as far as he is concerned.

·
Registered
602 Posts
WOOOOOOO...HOOOOOOO!!! Congratulations to your little hunter on his big deer. Looks like he'll be eating off that one for a while too, but not nearly as long as those great memories will last, FOREVER!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone! I dont know what it is exactly, but i absolutely love being in the woods with my little man. I remember the past couple years I had to beg him to go, this year was so much fun, he would be begging me to go!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts