Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting to get pretty stoked, the bow season opener is Saturday!!!! All the stands are in place and the bow is tuned and ready. 40 years of opening seasons and I still feel like I'm going on a first date.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Good luck Buckshot. I hope your opening day is all you want it to be. Season's been open here a while now and I haven't gone, still a little hot. But soon, I'll go. Enjoy the day......

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Good Luck Buckshot. Hope you have a great season.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Good luck buck shot! When we loose that feeling is when they write R.I.P. over us I hope. 40+ years for me and who is counting? :yucky:I really enjoyed the past weekend in PA with the son. We spent time together picking out my new stand site, trying a few small food plots, cutting firewood ect. Our relationship has added a new value to my hunting life which most likely will keep me in the woods for a few extra years. As the season begins again, keep it a SAFE and productive one for all!

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
I am starting to get pretty stoked, the bow season opener is Saturday!!!!
Sorry but I had to laugh at a 40+ year old using the word stoked! haha Laughing w/you, not at you! Good luck hunting... hope the mosquitos leave you alone!
Good luck Buckshot! I'm stoked for you! :wallbash:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:lol: With four daughters and three grand children I guess it rubs off but I understand what you mean. A 55 year old talking that way is kind of narly.:yes:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good luck buck shot! When we loose that feeling is when they write R.I.P. over us I hope. 40+ years for me and who is counting? :yucky:I really enjoyed the past weekend in PA with the son. We spent time together picking out my new stand site, trying a few small food plots, cutting firewood ect. Our relationship has added a new value to my hunting life which most likely will keep me in the woods for a few extra years. As the season begins again, keep it a SAFE and productive one for all!
That's what it is all about, I'm looking forward to hunting with my two brothers Saturday. Opening day is about the only time we actually hunt as a group. It's allways a good time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts